THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA
website: www.highcourtofkerala.nic.in ,
Phone: 0484-2562235, Fax :0484-2391720
A6-57601/2012/REC-3 Dated: 14.08.2013
Applications are invited from qualified Indian citizens far appointment to post of Translator in the High Court of Kerala. Applications should be submitted in the prescribed format which is available in the website (www. highcourtofkerala.nic.in) and notice board of the High Court. Applications in the prescribed format prepared on good quality A4 size paper in accordance with the instructions in the notification in the website should be sent to the High Court by post.
1. Recruitment No: 7/2013
2. Name of the post: Translator
3. Scale of pay: ^13900 - 24040
4. Number of vacancies: 1 (ONE). Vacancies that may arise during the period of validity of the ranked list shall also be filled up from the list.
5. Method of appointment: Direct Recruitment
6. Mode of Selection: Selection shall be made on the basis of Translation test (translation from Malayalam into English and vice versa) and interview.
7. Age limit: Candidates should have been born between 02.01.1977 and 01.01.1995 (both days inclusive). Please see detailed notification in the website for age relaxation admissible to SCI ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
8. Qualification: Bachelor's degree in any subject awarded or recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala with not less than second class for the optional subject.
In the case of SC/ST candidates, holders of Bachelor's degree in the third class are also qualified to apply. The candidates appointed to the service will have to acquire the following qualifications within the period of probation:
1 .High Court Office Procedure Test
2.Account Test (Lower)
3.Judicial Test or Civil Judicial Test and Criminal Judicial Test (Law Graduates are exempted from passing this test).
9. Application fee: ^ 250/-. SC/ST/Unemployed Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of fee. The fee should be remitted by way of Demand Draft drawn from any of the Nationalised Banks in favour of "Registrar General, High Court of Kerala" payable at Ernakulam.
10. Last date for receipt of application. 27.09.2013.
11.The detailed notification has been published in the website ( www. highcourtofkerala.nic.in ). Before submitting applications the candidates should read the detailed notification. Applications which are not in accordance with the detailed notification will be summarily rejected. 12. For clarifications, if any, the candidates may call: 0484-2562235.
(By Order). Sd/- Venu Karunakaran
(35030/F4/13/PRD) Registrar (Recruitment & Computerisation)